Saturday, June 13, 2009

Left out.

Copied this pic from my moms blog. My brother is a stud and is starting law school in the Fall at UMKC. In case anyone wants to feel sorry for me - this means my whole family will be in Kansas, while I, cry myself asleep in Idaho. I guess when I miss them, I can go out and bond with the cows. right.

10 educated comments:

Lindsey S. said...

You are so super tiny!

Drew and Kat said...

Oh gosh, that would be hard! At least when you go visit you can see everyone at once! I agree, you look great in the pics below, cute fam!

Mrs. Ponder said...

When that Idaho boy married you, he promised me that you would come home to see the family! So take him up on that offer!!! We'll all be here so that saves you on plane fare---we're all in one place!! We miss you being left out too but what a wonderful beautiful place to be left out to....and a wonderful guy(s) to be left out with.

Lindsey said...

Do you web cam with them? It's obviously not the same as seeing them in person but its fun to chat but also be able to see them.

Steph said...

I don't think you're being a complainer...being away from moms and siblings is tough! But, if it makes you feel better, I wish I lived in Idaho, so at least one person is envious of your position ;)

Ms. Green Eyes said...

I feel your pain. We are stuck in a hole of a town. I hate it. I cry, too.

Sheryl said...

so cool. send my congrats to ryan.

Angela and Mike said...

In response to your pumping question, I also have the pump n style one (very good pump). You are right, the morning supply is always the most...sometimes almost double for me. If you aren't pumping really regularly it's hard to change the amount. I always pump 5 mins PAST when I'm done to keep my supply up (since I don't breastfeed at all). I've also found that if you have to get more ounces, you could try a few pumps closer together (like every 2 hours) and you could get like 4 ounces each time...where if you went 6 hours, you may only get 4 total...so you'd get 12 oz instead of 8 in a 6 hour time frame. Morning is best though...you are right.

haha. Sorry, obviously I've had to become a pro pumper keeping on top of my little fatty :) I've mastered it down to 4 times a day sometimes pumping as much as 14 oz in the morning. Crazy right?

Chelsea said...

Dear Andrea,
I just wanted to tell you that you are too nice. I feel like I am one of the crappiest dressers on the planet. Seriously though, 80% of my shirts are from Shade (i am such a loser). That pink shirt I got at H&M in Georgia.
Besides H&M, practically all of my clothes come from the fabulous University Mall (and it's not that fab)!
You are the best,
Chelsea

jenna said...

i'm sorry. will telling you i know how you feel make it any better? probably not. but i do.