Cute! and yes I can totally make one of those for you 11 x 17 same as the other ones, what color? just email me the info and ill make it for you if you want that!
Is that a camera phone that does video clips? A camera that does video clips? Or a handi-cam? We are in the market and are trying to decide what to get.
9 educated comments:
I love it. So presh.
And about your dream...WEIRD. I ought to think about that profession...I hear it pays well! HA.
omg. i loove this. i cant wait for brady to laugh! when did he start?
Cute! and yes I can totally make one of those for you 11 x 17 same as the other ones, what color? just email me the info and ill make it for you if you want that!
Those are some serious gurgles and coos! Get this kid on a baby commercial :)
I love those giggles.
Question:
Is that a camera phone that does video clips? A camera that does video clips? Or a handi-cam? We are in the market and are trying to decide what to get.
PS What a big cute smile!
Oh my gosh. That was the. cutest. video. ever. He is adorable.
CUTE!!!!!!!
I am so excited to come see you and play with him in a few weeks!!
Post a Comment