haha. Okay, get this. Colton can barely fit in the bumbo because his legs are so fat. When I take him out, it sticks to his butt and I have to pry it off. haha. He also slumps so far over on his right side. He must not be as strong as little Treys.
I LOVE bumbo chairs! They rock! And, I'm pretty sure the kiddos love having the freedom to look around the room in them, but I mostly love that they can't escape ;)
5 educated comments:
haha. Okay, get this. Colton can barely fit in the bumbo because his legs are so fat. When I take him out, it sticks to his butt and I have to pry it off. haha. He also slumps so far over on his right side. He must not be as strong as little Treys.
What a doll. I love his laugh. Baby laughs are just adorable!
I LOVE bumbo chairs! They rock! And, I'm pretty sure the kiddos love having the freedom to look around the room in them, but I mostly love that they can't escape ;)
haha! so cute with all the slobber marks and all. yeah i'm breastfeeding - brady just loves to eat all the time!
I love little Treys eyes! They are so big in every picture I just love them!
Post a Comment