1. Treyson tries cereal.
2. Treyson hates cereal and spits it up.
3. Trevor wants to see what rice cereal tastes like and takes a huge bite.
4. Trevor finds out there is a ton of breastmilk mixed with the cereal.
5. Trevor begins dry heaving and puking profusely.
6. Treyson and Andrea laugh. hysterically.



19 educated comments:
hahahaha!!
LOL. Give Trey a chance. He may not dislike it, it just seems "odd" to him. Also he doesn't know how to eat so while it seems that he is spitting it out, he is really just trying to figure out how to make his tongue work. Little tiny bit on a little tiny spoon and scrape it on the roof of his mouth---wait! You know how to do this! You had 3 little siblings. DUH!
Seriously funny!! Russell was just cracking up!
i still want to stock your blog....ha
nat.cope@gmail.com
LOL - yeah, any guy can feel Trevor's pain there. funny post!
Scott Pope
HAHAHAHAHAH That is classic!!!!!
that is hilarious! and please add me to the list when you go private---
rockchalkjess@gmail.com
---jessica holthaus
HUH-larious!
I want to be added to your list when you go private! I think it is pretty awesome how totally honest and funny you are in your blogs!
--nicole.roman@ttu.edu
HA HA HA HA. That's hilarious! Love it.
alisha895@gmail.com.
Love you!
oh my goodness! that is the funniest thing I've heard/read all day!!!!
add me jesilove@gmail.com
I'd love to stalk your blog too- I'm not someone totally crazy- Trevor knows me! My husband did the same thing- eating and then realizing...
laura.stowell@gmail.com
Hilarious...and I miss you
oh dear! That is hilarious!
I don't know whether to laugh or vomit!
This is Heidi, I did your wedding invites, I check in so often and would love an invite. You are too funny!
heidibrose@gmail.com
This is so funny...and that you were able to get pictures of the entire sequence! We're new to the blogging world and think you're blog is adorable. Count us in please!
oliviajstone@gmail.com
lol...tooo funny!
Thanks for the forward on the restaurants.com promo code...got 2 and can't wait to use them!
Ok, that's just hilarious!
LMAOOO! thats awesome!
Post a Comment