Prepare for Trey overload......
Welp, it's happening. He's morphing into a man child as we speak. Last night, he started clapping and I found myself in tears. Yes, apparently, I too have changed. I have become a mom.
Welp, it's happening. He's morphing into a man child as we speak. Last night, he started clapping and I found myself in tears. Yes, apparently, I too have changed. I have become a mom.
8 months ago, I was in unbearable pain for 2 hours. Then, after 10 minutes of pushing, this little alien like creature came out of unmentioned parts. (YEA for easy labor) I'm still in awe over that.
He was sort of wrinkly. Sort of skinny. Sort of slimy. Sort of, dare I say, gross?
Now he is sort of perfect.
Especially those two Thumper teeth coming in on top.
I love him. I love that everywhere we go, everyone else loves him.
Maybe this sounds like psycho mom talk, but I know Treyson has a great work to do on this Earth. I've known it for awhile. I only hope I can teach him enough to enable him to accomplish it.
Now he is sort of perfect.
Especially those two Thumper teeth coming in on top.
I love him. I love that everywhere we go, everyone else loves him.
Maybe this sounds like psycho mom talk, but I know Treyson has a great work to do on this Earth. I've known it for awhile. I only hope I can teach him enough to enable him to accomplish it.
At 8 months, Treyson:
Is an extremely messy eater. Who still hates green beans.
Has begun throwing fits when things he likes are removed from him. Fits involve full head throwing back and bridging. Even a few kicks and stomps. I CANT WAIT for you to turn 2.
Refuses to crawl. or even try. You prefer the steamroller approach.
Likes his mom the best. (good boy.) even when she looks less than fab (aka every day).
Smiles the biggest for dad.

Likes to slap dad and mom in the face. HARD.
Sleeps like a stink bug. face down. butt in air.
Are often content, just hanging out with mom or dad.

Wake up every night at 330am. It's starting to get old.
Nurse 4-5 times a day for a short time.
Weigh 19.5 lbs
and 27.5 in long. Let's give it up for perfectly average babies.
Sit looking out the window a few minutes a day. (WHAT are you thinking?)


Get really excited and scream as loud as you can.
We call it "the raptor"
Clap and wave.
Gnawl on EVERYTHING you see.

Could have to do something with the 4 teeth on bottom and the 2 on top!?
Have really long hair on top. Hence the comeover. (Alisa and Liz, mom thinks he looks like Ralph)
Are way too pretty to be a boy.
We tried to take photos today sans the fancy cow camera, (it's in Wisconsin w/Trevor) and Treyson was less than enthused. Not the greatest, but fun nonetheless. (for me, not Trey)
Love him.
11 educated comments:
Heart strings.
And yes....a great work.
he is so beautiful. you are such a great mom.
i wish my baby was average weight. i am physically exhausted after lugging that kid around everyday.
i am completely, totally, obsessed, in love with the photo of him looking out the window. oh my word. i just love it.
Getting cuter and cuter (is that a word!?) every day!
so cute! it is so crazy how fast they grow.
So cute.
I really must get more creative with my comments. Use your words, Sara, use your words.
All I can ever think, though, is WANT ONE. Just like him please.
He is just darling! Love the pics!
ha ha....i love the ralph picture....i can see a little similarity:) ralph would be proud.
i need to do one of these all about baby posts. they are fun to read and i'm sure super fun to look back on!
i cant believe those teeth! he's going to have a full on smile by the time he's one! ahh!
lol! love the ralph comment. so true. he's adorable and doing all the same things as miles. they WILL be friends.
your child is soooo good looking! and your a cute mom!
He has a mouth full of teeth! That is awesome! What an adorable boy. Bailey also does the excited scream. Her's is very high pitched. She is definitly a girl. He is serious beautiful!
Post a Comment