Here is the Mr. He is grouchy lately. And serious. I think it's because he is annoyed with his obsessive, try to get him to walk, mother who takes away the candy his father is constantly sneaking him.
We have been having the best time lately. We had a weekend visit from my dear friend, Alisha which overlapped with my sister and her roomie visiting for a week. An hour after Alisha left, TRevor' cousin and wife came for a couple days and now, my dad is here! Not a lot of time to do things like blog! I feel so blessed to have all these visitors. (esp 5 foot blondes.)

Alisha's visit was documented because she is actually smart and remembers to take pictures (unlike me!). I, on the other hand, do things like lose my camera cord so even if I DID remember to take them, I could never upload them! We did a lot of classy things. Like, go to taco vans in Parma and take pictures outside Stinker stations and try to fit Alisha in small holes while minature golfing listening to Trevor say "That's what she said." every 3.5 minutes.
Alisha and I have so much fun together. I think it is interesting how you can have a few best friends, and each of them sort of takes a different role in your life - all incredibly important, but different. Alisha and I did not take one serious photo together if that explains anything. She makes me happy and reminds me who the "real" Andrea is despite my tendency to feel confused in my new roles/life. And Treyson LOOOOOOOVES her. Like, more than I have ever seen him attach to someone new. So does Trevor. She's his "favorite".
PS Update on TReyson's walking. Now, if no one is watching, he''ll stand up and walk across the room. However, he still prefers crawling. I think we might have a stubborn streak on our hands. Surely, he didn't get that from ME!?
9 educated comments:
alisha and i were in the same ward in santa barbara. i doubt she remembers me though. tell her hi. last time i saw her (like almost 3 years ago) she was moving to az i think and dating someone (i think). did she ever end up marrying him?
anyway...when my companion visited, i felt like the old me too! i miss the old me (sigh).
so fun! i keep thinking it would be so fun for liz and i to take a road trip with our boys to visit you:) ps: you're looking so skinny!
I love both you and alisha and miss you both so much.
you are so hilarious. love it.
this post made me smile. lucky you for having alisha come visit glad you are having fun.
I love the pictures. Andrea, you look GORGEOUS! And, like everyone else, I love Alisha! She was on the first date I ever went on with Ryan, and because she knew that group of guys, she made me feel so comfortable and included...what a sweetheart!
Cute pics. I love that Treyson prefers crawling....he can crawl to kindergarten...maybe even in high school ;) LOL!
Looks like fun. It's alwasy a good time to have visitors to break up the everyday. Hope you have fun with your dad!
YAY!! I love YOU so much!! Thank you again for letting me come! It was seriously SO much fun and I'm SO HAPPY I got to hang out with you guys!! You, Treyson and Trevor are my favorites too! :) Can we do it again soon? Are you coming to AZ?? You're the best!
Post a Comment