Sunday, April 18, 2010

Good Laugh

i know it's not nice to laugh at other people.


but, today, when I was searching to see if the Parma website had any info. on swim lessons at the city pool (nothing. big surprise.),


i found this:

Meet, our mayor.

11 educated comments:

Brooke Wilkins said...

hahahaha are you serious! Andrea! Hilarious! I love that! Absolutely classic!

Steph said...

hello, Parma's Mayor :) haha. I love rural Idaho!

Sara Parr said...

My mayor is hotter than your mayor: http://trueslant.com/rickungar/files/2009/09/GavinNewsom.jpg

Rachel Hagen said...

Ha! This looks like something from Parks and Recreation. I don't even watch that show.

Lori and Matt said...

No WAY!!! That is great! Hope you're surviving out there! :)

Melissa said...

His mustache makes him look so distinguished. ha,ha!

Tim and Jennifer said...

So do you think he uses a curling iron every morning, curls it with his fingers, or it's a natural curl?

Teryn said...

haha! Parma.. it says it all :)

Mrs. Ponder said...

I am absolutely laughing my head off--totally out loud. Oh my goodness. Two words: Butch wax.

Ms. Green Eyes said...

Oh my.

Oh my.

Tara said...

bahahahahhahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa thats amazing