Tear...I feel you! Hey I thought I messaged you back about your KS visit. I will be helping my mom with Jeff's reception the 14th of May (ps you should come to that) but other than that I am just getting ready to move while you are home. Do you have anything fun going on while you are home? Or do you just want to kick back and catch up. Let me know! Oh and your recent post about Trevor and "that's what she said" comments, that is SOOOO Steve. He's always trying to use that when we are hanging out with couples for the first time to see if they are sarcastic enough for him. Oh husbands! Aren't they wonderful.
he's walking? he knew how to all along! hahaha. i like this little boy. he's gonna do everything in his own time. the girls later are gonna want to date him and he'll be like, "pssshhh, i don't feel like dating." it'll drive them nuts. what a cutie.
It's God's plan... there's just something so amazing, special, precious, enlightening, etc about having a small baby in the home :) I can't wait for our second one to get here.. but because I've learned that "remembering" some things about pregnancy, like the nausea and throwing up is not even close to the "real" thing when experiencing it all over again... I wonder how much worse the sleep deprivation and healing after giving birth is than what I can remember?? Hehe :) Regardless, our babies are precious and I'm with you on missing having a little baby in the house!
time goes by way faster than what is fair. i have been feeling this way too, a lot, and missing being pregnant and having a newborn. i hope we are able to get pregnant soon (been "trying" for several months now and nothing...boo)
10 educated comments:
Tear...I feel you! Hey I thought I messaged you back about your KS visit. I will be helping my mom with Jeff's reception the 14th of May (ps you should come to that) but other than that I am just getting ready to move while you are home. Do you have anything fun going on while you are home? Or do you just want to kick back and catch up. Let me know! Oh and your recent post about Trevor and "that's what she said" comments, that is SOOOO Steve. He's always trying to use that when we are hanging out with couples for the first time to see if they are sarcastic enough for him. Oh husbands! Aren't they wonderful.
Awwww....time to have another one :)
he's walking? he knew how to all along! hahaha. i like this little boy. he's gonna do everything in his own time. the girls later are gonna want to date him and he'll be like, "pssshhh, i don't feel like dating." it'll drive them nuts. what a cutie.
It's God's plan... there's just something so amazing, special, precious, enlightening, etc about having a small baby in the home :) I can't wait for our second one to get here.. but because I've learned that "remembering" some things about pregnancy, like the nausea and throwing up is not even close to the "real" thing when experiencing it all over again... I wonder how much worse the sleep deprivation and healing after giving birth is than what I can remember?? Hehe :) Regardless, our babies are precious and I'm with you on missing having a little baby in the house!
he's so cute!--and so big :)
ohhhhhh treyyyyyyyy.
come visit us.
Isn't it crazy how fast they grown? I swear everyday I look at Ada and think "you are a little girl now". Why/How did life go so fast?
Time flies by! He is so cute! How's farm living?
Hey, where did you go? Get back online!
time goes by way faster than what is fair. i have been feeling this way too, a lot, and missing being pregnant and having a newborn. i hope we are able to get pregnant soon (been "trying" for several months now and nothing...boo)
Post a Comment