Sunday, June 13, 2010

Good Weekend.

My little angel.
Obsessed w/carousels. He's figured out what they are. Points at all the different horses and says "DOG!"
Classic Parma. WHAT is this float?
Attempting to eat the candy through the wrapper.
Showing off the goods.
SO excited!
I have to be honest and say, most weekends are not very exciting here. Trevor works every Saturday and Sundays are cows, meetings, church, more meetings and naps. :) I've found myself often so sad we're not a family doing stuff together that I usually just stay home with Treyson. However, I have realized lately, maybe it is selfish of me. Sure, I don't prefer the situation of single momhood, but Treyson needs to be able to do stuff. Especially as he gets older and actually cares. SOOO...this Saturday, we went to yard sales (deserves a post of its own), went to the Parma "Old Fort Boise Days" parade, rode the carousel for a ridiculous amount of money, and finally rocked it like a single mom at a friends' sushi party (where Trevor eventually showed up).

Turned out to be SUCH a fun day.

(I was so busy snapping photos I didn't realize I was on some weird setting so excuse the strange lighting.)

5 educated comments:

Mrs. Ponder said...

Good girl.

Megan and Mike said...

good for you girl, take charge of your life!:) I dont know how you do that, live with the schedule Mikes been in canada for a week and im going crazy, i feel for you but im glad you had a fun weekend

Tara said...

good for you! thats great! and it looks like a super fun weekend!

Tim and Jennifer said...

I've been thinking about you. Tim has started his clerkship and it feels like i never talk to him, let alone see him! By the time he's home he's exhausted and I'm ready for bed before the next feeding creeps upon me. Family time is so much better. Way to be proactive!

Steph said...

FUN! I want to yard sale with you when I'm in Idaho :) I love all the photos...Treyson is a doll! I'm a single-mom, too these days, with Ryan studying for the Bar...I wish we lived closer :(