After our Kansas trip, my parents came back out with us to Parma for my brother Logan's graduation (remember. he was living w/us for his senior year...) Trevor's sister, Kali, also graduated. It was fun to have both of our WHOLE families there to celebrate. Treyson is very close to Uncle Logan and Aunt Kali as he has seen them almost every day his first year of life. It will be sad for him not to have them around. Kali is on full ride to UVU for basketball. Logan will be doing high jump for BYU! (yes, athleticism is in every family member but this here blonde.)
I am so behind on posting. (I had lost my camera cord! Now found!) So be sure to read the few posts below too!
1 educated comments:
How fun! Dont worry, both my sisters are all star athletes and I trip and fall just watching them. We are special and its ok. =)
Post a Comment