Last night, at Family Home Evening, I showed Treyson this picture. It is of the latter day prophet, Joseph Smith praying to our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ who appeared to him in a sacred grove. I said to Trey, "See, Joseph is praying to Heavenly Father". Treyson looked at me, smiled, and bowed his head and folded his arms.
I have come to the conclusion, babies are much much smarter than we give them credit for. Or maybe, they just remember.

1 educated comments:
so sweet! that must have just made you melt!
the other day i asked quinn where jesus was and he pointed to the picture in our home and said, "jesus" as clear as day. both andrew and i were amazed!
we've never taught him to bow his head and fold his arms, but he does it! it makes me really aware of the things we do and say our home having much more of an impact then we think.
Post a Comment