There are days when I get a LOT done.
My floors are clean.
My toilets sparkle (ya right....toilets are not sparkly).
Trevor's 400 pairs of poop encrusted pants are laundered.
I've crafted a new necklace.
Made a healthy, amazing dinner.
Won a giveaway on a blog.
Put my child to bed.
And then....realized, though all those things are "good", none are IMPORTANT.
And, I should have spent more time with Treyson.
With motherhood comes a lot of guilt.
I'll try better tomorrow.
You should too.
3 educated comments:
Thanks for the reminder because most days I feel guilty because I didn't do enough house work. But the housework can always wait!
what h & e said...
most days i feel guilty for not doing enough laundry and housework!
I thought the EXACT same thing today...so, I put away the laptop and played with Jack on the floor. The only reason I'm on now is because he's in bed :)
Btw, cute picture!
Post a Comment