Can you tell I've been a little worried lately? It is still absolutely amazing to me how directly Heavenly Father answers prayers. Why does it seem so abstract at times? The answers I have received lately have been some of the most powerful in my life. He is REALLY there.
I found this video today. Maybe it will remind you of the things it did me.
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Peace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 educated comments:
Beautiful! I love this stuff :) I hope I am blessed with a son AND a daughter! :) The girl holding the little boy looks like you!!!!!!
we sang this song to our young women for new beginnings. i love this song and i'm so glad you posted it...such a great reminder!!
this is not good for hormonal, extra emotional pregnant women to watch. just makes me feel all weepy... so happy, and so blessed. life is good, isn't it?
umm let's talk about having more kids...TWINS! crazy!! as challenging as it would be at times i think it would be soo much fun and i'm sure you'll do amazing! can't wait to hear what the little babes are :)
Post a Comment