ADORABLE! except the not eating...annoying! Ruby eats like crap too, and it frustrates me!
i love fry sauce too.. sick, I know ;) every kid is so different.. but I'm sure ONE day, he'll develop an appetite..surely when he's a teenager ;)
i love treyyyyyyyyyyyy
Okay he looks so old in this photo!
brady is driving me nuts w the eating too. yesterday he had a total of:a handful of fruit loops3 slices from a hot dog *A* rigatoni noodleand milk and a vitamin. it drives me CRAZY. i offer him everything under the sun and he will.not.eat.
Our christmas card belongs at the top of your fridge not the bottom!! haha I am so funny:) Love Trey's real life.
BIG day for you today.....30 weeks!!
Bailey's the opposite... Pants but no shirt! She would be jealous of the cow boy hat. She puts on hats all the time and says, 'Mom I'm a cowboy!" In reality it's just a winter hat.
Post a Comment
8 educated comments:
ADORABLE!
except the not eating...annoying! Ruby eats like crap too, and it frustrates me!
i love fry sauce too.. sick, I know ;) every kid is so different.. but I'm sure ONE day, he'll develop an appetite..surely when he's a teenager ;)
i love treyyyyyyyyyyyy
Okay he looks so old in this photo!
brady is driving me nuts w the eating too. yesterday he had a total of:
a handful of fruit loops
3 slices from a hot dog
*A* rigatoni noodle
and milk and a vitamin. it drives me CRAZY. i offer him everything under the sun and he will.not.eat.
Our christmas card belongs at the top of your fridge not the bottom!! haha I am so funny:) Love Trey's real life.
BIG day for you today.....30 weeks!!
Bailey's the opposite... Pants but no shirt! She would be jealous of the cow boy hat. She puts on hats all the time and says, 'Mom I'm a cowboy!" In reality it's just a winter hat.
Post a Comment