Oakley L, Reagan R (Poor Reag has the worst baby acne ever. My poor fair child. Oakley has none. Go figure. Let's hope this does not occur when they're 15)
The girls are still so tiny to me, but they do show all weight gain in their face.
Like mother, like daughter.
Glad I could pass those genes on.
8 educated comments:
LOVE the chub...I just wish it was as cute on our 20-something bodies like it is on our 7 week old babies (can you believe they're going on 8 weeks!?)
does Reagan have cradle cap as well? My doc said that sometimes baby acnes and cradle cap can be related. Abby and Claira both had cradle cap and baby acne. Once i got rid of the cradle cap, the baby acne went away too. So, if she has it, email me and I have the BEST and quickest solution to get rid of it :) I have other friends that I've told this too and it's worked wonders for them too.. but if she doesn't have cradle cap, I don't know?? I guess it will just have to run it's course. Either way, they both have adorable chubby cheeks ;) They look different every picture I see of them.. especially Oakley for some reason?
Oh I love your girls!!!
I'm jealous of all the cute bows you have/made for them! I need tips, yours all look great!
look at you and all your cute headbands!!!
I can't believe they are 8 weeks!?! nuts!
as for acne..My roxy had it worse than Ruby too. I say the same thing...my poor fair skinned child!
I'm sure it will go soon.
I love to see that one's chubbier than the other..sooo cute...just like my girls. Watching your girls on this blog seriously brings me to tears sometimes...it takes me back!
come visit me this summer :)
I hear ya on the face, ugh on me, cute on them!!
peyton had a bad stint w/baby acne too. lasted about a month. it was awful! :(
How much weight does Reagan have on Oakley? I wonder how common that is with fraternal twins? My nephews (almost 5 month fraternal twins) the one is definitely bigger than the other! By at least a pound or so, I'd say! :) They look great...baby acne passes with time.
Oh my goodness Andrea!! They are seriously adorable almost makes me wish I was having twins, but I suppose I am much saner watching you w/ twins! :)
Post a Comment