I ordered this Queen size duvet and shams and then found something I liked better....too late to return. I'm going to sell on Ebay, but wanted to give anyone I know a chance first if you're interested. It's REALLY pretty, and never been used. I paid $140 + tax + shipping. You can have for $110 + cheapest shipping we can find!
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 educated comments:
love your taste. wish I could afford it. I've loved reading your posts..you're back. yay :)
it's beautiful.. and if it were a king size, I would totally get it! I need a knew duvet like seriously bad! good luck selling it!
that is beautiful. wish it was in the budget right now. :(
Hi, so I don't know you, but I think we might have been in the dorms at the same time. Anyway, a long time ago I looked at your blog, then you went private, and I randomly checked tonight and for some reason it wasn't private... I'm not sure why. Well, turns out a lot has changed since I read it a few years ago! I read every word of your birth story and laughed out loud at a couple of parts. I hope if you ever go private again I can continue reading, which is really embarrassing to admit being that we don't know each other at all. my email is whitneyjay@gmail.com
I'm in the same boat as Whitney Jay-- I am the "friend of a friend" that blog hops, and kept your bookmark just in case you ever went back public, and now you have two more babies! you guys seriously have the cutest kids.
and if this were a king, I would get it!!!
Post a Comment