Today, Trevor was saving calves and going to meetings (Can I just complain for a second about the amount of church meetings on Sunday?) so it was just me and all three kiddos. It wasn't a very smooth sailing day. Treyson all of a sudden refuses to nap. Oakley's colic is about to drive me insane. Reagan was even joining the fussing today! So I did what any mom would do, and piled them all into bed together with a little Sesame Street. It worked...for a few minutes anyway.
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Not so Lazy Sundays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 educated comments:
HEY, at least all the fussy kids got you to take those CUTE pictures. Seriously...with the white and gray it all looks planned.
Oh, and Colton hasn't napped for 2 straight weeks. Blah. He must've missed the memo that kids are supposed to keep taking naps until they are 3 :)
and yes, way too many meetings on sundays esp for our YM pres hubbies
love all your updates! yay!! sorry about Oakley colic :( I've been fortunate enough not to have had a fussy baby like that but have been close to those who do and know it is no fun at all.. especially not with 2 other children to take care of, let alone another newborn! They sure do all look so cute laying there in your bed though ;)
I loved your "all boy" post. He really is getting exposed to such a great life that so many boys these days never will. I'm glad you're embrassing the messiness of it all!
Tofer was trying to pull the no napping shenanigans too until I realized what was happening. I kept waiting for him to "seem tired" and over the months his naps have gotten a little later and later in the day. I thought this was a natural progression until I realized that he was getting his second wind and trying to put him to bed at one was not working. So the past week or so I've been putting him to bed at 11:30 and wah-lah! He is napping again!!
The bows turned out great!! LOVe them. Did you order that elastic? And the wool felt from etsy or did you go and pick some up at the craft store. Such Yummy Yummy babes. Oh I want to meet them so badly!!
So cute! I love that you have three kids (2 newborns) and you blog a billion times more than I do! By the way I know you are busy but I can't wait to see pics of your new house. The little bits I see if pics are sooooo cute!
I love the last picture...such a cute face! I'm pretty sure I would go insane right now if Landen stopped napping. It's my only sanity at the moment, which I'm sure it's yours too!
Such adorable pictures!
ANDREA. Love love love those gray outfits (and bows!) edged in pink. Love the one waving! Now is that r or o? I want to say o since she looks smaller and more awake, but her face looks more like treyson... therefore Reagan! Help! I'm confused.
i refuse to be more in love with the twins then trey because well i have my loyalties to him! he is in fact practically my nephew or something weird.
but it's so hard with the twins being so freaking cute, small and well there's TWO! but trey-if you are reading this which i'm sure you are...i will always love you most :)
ohh don't even get me started on all the meetings of sunday :)lol I shamefully admit that I curse EVERY single Wednesday night! Hate mutual again!
Trey makes me seriously want a little boy. He is KILLER cute! and well the girls, I love like they are my own, and I've never met them! Super cute jamma's and bows!
I would however suggest you start telling us all which is which in the pictures. I'm thinking Oakley is on the right? Reagan's the one Trey's by?
So sweet. I can't believe how much the girls look like Treyson.
Ok, that first pic is AWESOME with the little sweetie giving the peace sign! Your kids are gorgeous.
How cute is he with his little sisters! I bet it's a strange adjustment for him ... not looking forward to that.
Those gray headbands are so so cute. Are they felt? Love all the fun girl dress up things you have them in all the time! :)
Glad to see your alive, after having twins and a 2 year old. I have a friend that is going through the exact same thing, but her twins are 4 months now! She is surviving, and her body looks phenomenal, and I know yours will too in no time!!! Be patient girl. Congrats on buying a new house!! Take care!
you have dang cute kids and a crazy life...btw, I love your house! I used to take solace in the fact that at least one other person wasn't living in their dream home, but I guess you've left me in the dust ;) I think Treyson has a pretty awesome life too!--gotta love rural idaho and gas station food :)
LOVE those pjs!!
Post a Comment