I love Sundays. Being unable (or rather, choosing not to take the girls out) to get out is sometimes frusterating, yet, I feel like life is really simple right now. We eat, burp, play and sleep. We don't run to Target, or Home Depot, or Costco. We just enjoy our family and our little house.
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 educated comments:
I love "simple". Yesterday, it Dad, Austin and I just sat in the living room and talked. Lazy, wonderful, simple Sunday.
ADORABLE!
Your family is as cute as can be!I hope to see a pic of you holding those sweet grils soon too!!!!
I love their bows!
TREYSON. oh my i miss that kid.
and i'm honestly IMPRESSED that you dress those girls every damn day! i'd be so on the white onesie train at that juncture.
I am jumping on the "jenna" wagon. Jenna I agree!:)
Wish I were there to share in the fun.
could those pictures be any cuter? wow.. I loved every single picture! your girls are changing so much and just gettin cuter and cuter!! Yay for simple Sundays, we love them over at our house too ;)
Looks like you've got the accessorizing down! What beauties!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE those headbands!
Everything about your home, life, kids, etc, is SOOOO cute! :) Love your posts and pics on fb...the girls and Treyson are growing so big, so fast!
The twins (and treyson) are so cute. Congratulations!!
I randomly passed by your blog and saw that it was not private right now, I just wanted to say that you have such a beautiful family and I admire you for being super mom! Hopefully you don't go back private, if so I would love to follow (edenbarrett@yahoo.com) just so you don't think I'm A crazy we have friends in common, and I was blog surfing.
Post a Comment