Wednesday, May 4, 2011

3 in Diapers





At nightime, it's like an assembly line of poop, pee, and pampers.

I really don't know what to say about these pictures....except, this is our life.

12 educated comments:

Jessica said...

I love it! That's cute and funny.

Sara Parr said...

Love this post! Love your comments! Love reagan's smile in first one!

Julie said...

The twins are getting HUGE! And I love the arm wrestling that is becoming a theme with the twins... they are adorable! Miss you!

Megan and Mike said...

this to shall pass. hahahah

Cason and Marie said...

Ok...I am so glad you entered the giveaway on my blog because now your blog will be a new read for me! I love it! You have three beautiful babies! Congratulations on your twins. So precious!

I read back a few posts and saw that you are selling your white queen duvet. Have you sold it already? I would love to buy it from you if you haven't! Your bedroom is gorgeous by the way. Email me: marieburr@hotmail.com and let me know. Thanks!

Kali said...

Trey and his clones... cuz even oakley is looking more like trey! It that just me? I can't believe how much she has changed in 8 weeks. Crazy!

Teryn said...

I love the "keeping it real" posts. How boring would your house be without all the pee, poop, and pampers though? ;)

And I LOVED that pic of all 3 of them tuckered out on your bed after the park.. what an adorable picture and memory :)

Tim and Jennifer said...

You are a lucky, lucky mom. Three BEAUTIFUL kids. Trevor, get your shot gun ready.

Heath and Gretchen said...

At least 2 of your 3 aren't 3 years old. Hehe. I'm like the worst mother ever.

Dedre said...

:) priceless pictures my friend! sadly...my 3 year old wasn't potty trained when the twins arrived. yes..sweet Jilly nearly killed me. Finally when the twins were 3 months old, she decided to be. So we didn't do 3 in diapers very long. But you probably will :) hats off!

jenna said...

you need like 9 arms!!!
cute bebes.

Carly said...

I take a week break from checking my blogs and you post the cutest pictures of your kids ever! They are so precious and I LOVE how they all look a like. The girls are little chubbs! I'm so happy to hear you got to go out for a drink run...it's the little things in life that get you through. :)