No way we could get all three to look at the camera.
Took all three kids to church for the first time on Mother's Day. It went amazingly smooth with only one meltdown by Oakley! The smoothness of the day COULD have something to do with Trevor's family all in - 2 grandmas/2 aunts willing to do anything to help! :) I learned the importance of preparing EVERYTHING Saturday night and waking up early to get myself ready. I must say, I felt a little pleased with Trevor and I.....the kids even LOOKED cute! It wasn't a relaxing day by any means - but it was a good one.
8 educated comments:
OK, Trey is a little stud in his cute suit!!! Congrats on being able to go to church again!
Roots or no roots, you are gorgeous. Where did you get Treyson's suit? I love it! Yay for a good day at church, 3 adorable children, and a super cute house!!
Andrea! You look AMAZING! I'm glad to hear it went well! We have yet to make our church debut! Your kiddos are darling!
You are gorgeous and your family is so adorable!!! I love these pictures and you did so great getting everyone ready! Good work Pretty Momma!
that jumpsuit! i MUST have it!! where is it from?
you all look fantastic!! LOVE trey's suit!!
You have a beautiful family! Way to go Momma! Small steps. :)
SO CUTE!!! And you look great!!! xoxo
I need to have a daughter quick, before Trey gets too old to marry her. Love these pics...and the house looks darling!
Post a Comment