He really is SUCH a handsome little man. What a cutie.
I love, LOVE the middle picture!He's saying "ohhhh"!!!What a well dressed little man!
i sort of wish we could dress up our boys and make them do photo shoots together. they would hate us. but we would love it.
I'm pretty sure I see hints of your dad in some of the pictures...see if you can get Dave to make matching funny faces to compare (and post the pictures).
please send me these photos email
Post a Comment
5 educated comments:
He really is SUCH a handsome little man. What a cutie.
I love, LOVE the middle picture!
He's saying "ohhhh"!!!
What a well dressed little man!
i sort of wish we could dress up our boys and make them do photo shoots together. they would hate us. but we would love it.
I'm pretty sure I see hints of your dad in some of the pictures...see if you can get Dave to make matching funny faces to compare (and post the pictures).
please send me these photos email
Post a Comment