I thought of you and your poll when I read this...I found it through www.dooce.com (she also has a great article on immunizations). It's a mother's thoughts on her sons immunization schedule...she's extremely prudent and articulate about her decisions. http://mihow.com/articles/2009/02/19/vaccination-schedule-2/
7 educated comments:
It makes me feel so good to see Treyson without all the tubes.
I love this! His polo is awesome! I love a man in a polo!
I thought of you and your poll when I read this...I found it through www.dooce.com (she also has a great article on immunizations). It's a mother's thoughts on her sons immunization schedule...she's extremely prudent and articulate about her decisions.
http://mihow.com/articles/2009/02/19/vaccination-schedule-2/
I love his little faux-hawk. And I continue to be amazed at your ability to use coupons and save all that money! You truly are an inspiration.
I think we've breached the faux-hawk line. Its officially a mohawk. I vote for a comb over.
Ahhh. So Cute. You need to think Japanese. Hang that camera around your neck to catch those moments in real.
Post a Comment