BUB the kid is sick of having a camera in his face!! He wants to see his mommy not a camera!!!:) I love how I stinken pulled your chain like NO OTHER with the name thing!!!!!
I got it at BabiesRUs. It was 89.99 but I think it is well worth it. They have another one that is 149.99 but the only difference is that it tells you the temp in the room and it has a second hand monitor. But I wasn't about to pay $60 more just for that. I love this one. Our other monitors were awful and were staticky but I exchanged them and now I love the Bebe monitor!
hey i just saw your comment on lindsey's blog. you can get the bebe monitor for ten dollars cheaper at wal mart. plus you can use site to store which is free shipping. LOVE LOVE LOVE mine. p.s. it has to be on a hard surface under the crib though.
dear andrea, your springtime activity was most definitely my favorite. there really is nothing like watching an animal eat their afterbirth.,,,,unfortunately i chose randomly out of a bowl. i would have loved nothing more than to have chosen you which would then force jenna to broadcast your comment on our blog. that would have been incredible. maybe next time? i hope we can still be friends. andrew.
8 educated comments:
What a cutie! Has the weather been nice at all? I hope that you get some sunshine soon. He is such a cutie!
Ohhhhh!! He's afraid he's going to get RSV again. :-( (j/k) lol
BUB the kid is sick of having a camera in his face!! He wants to see his mommy not a camera!!!:) I love how I stinken pulled your chain like NO OTHER with the name thing!!!!!
OK, I just saw your grocery post. That is a lifetime supply of kotex! This is why I need help. How in the heck do you do it?!
WHY AM I NOWHERE TO BE FOUND IN EITHER OF YUOR BLOG LISTS?
I got it at BabiesRUs. It was 89.99 but I think it is well worth it. They have another one that is 149.99 but the only difference is that it tells you the temp in the room and it has a second hand monitor. But I wasn't about to pay $60 more just for that. I love this one. Our other monitors were awful and were staticky but I exchanged them and now I love the Bebe monitor!
hey i just saw your comment on lindsey's blog. you can get the bebe monitor for ten dollars cheaper at wal mart. plus you can use site to store which is free shipping. LOVE LOVE LOVE mine.
p.s. it has to be on a hard surface under the crib though.
dear andrea,
your springtime activity was most definitely my favorite. there really is nothing like watching an animal eat their afterbirth.,,,,unfortunately i chose randomly out of a bowl. i would have loved nothing more than to have chosen you which would then force jenna to broadcast your comment on our blog. that would have been incredible.
maybe next time? i hope we can still be friends.
andrew.
Post a Comment