Friday, April 3, 2009

Don't you wish you could wake up this happy!


7 educated comments:

Mrs. Ponder said...

I am now! Can't wait to see you!

Lindsey S. said...

Don't you just love how happy they are when waking up! I love it! What a darling! I am so glad to hear he is home and see that he is doing good! I hope you can rest and don't feel guilty for resting. I felt sooo guilty for taking anytime to myself for the longest time with Bailey. I still do but I realize I'm a better mom when I've had some sleep!

Cathy said...

Sooooooooo darling! Looks like he's feelin better?? I'm doin trial and error for Tof with this reflux thing. I think I might be on to something but I dont wanna jinx myself yet. But things are looking promising.

Cathy said...

And for Lindsey S. - don't feel guilty :) someone told me a long time ago that it's important to be a mother not a martyr and if you dont fill yourself up, you'll have nothing to give. That has stuck with me since. :) So once I get out of newborn phase (ha) I hope to always plan some "me time" during the week. Although thats easier said than done.

Sarah, Nick and Seth said...

Don't you love it!!!!??? Andrea he is a doll! :)

Anderson Adventures said...

He's adorable. I love that picture. My little guy is really smiley in the mornings too! I'm yet to capture it with a picture though. Glad he is doing alot better.

Lindsey said...

He is soo cute!