Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hey Ladies


I'm really charming.
I don't like rejection.




10 educated comments:

Sarah said...

The sweater is adorable! love it

erin said...

hahahaha!! so stinkin adorable!

Teryn said...

He's so cute :)
Hey, I sent you an e-mail a couple days ago and didn't hear anything back. I wasn't sure if you got it or if your spam filter sent it to spam folder (which randomely happens to me all the time with my dad and one of my friends e-mails?!).
Anyway, I was asking if you for sure wanted a diaper pouch? I went to Joann's the other day and the one here got bought out by some other owner, so they were liquidating their stock. I got such great deals.. basically, it would cost me less than $1 to make you a diaper pouch.. that little of fabric is basically free! Crazy, huh? So, if you want one, e-mail me and I'll tell you what cute color combo's I have for a boy and then I'll just bring it to Idaho with me.
Teryn6@aol.com

Sheryl said...

yep he's a cutie. teach him not to be too much of a heartbraker, ok? :-)

Brooke Wilkins said...

He looks like he is ready to go skiing at some fancy ski resort! I love sweaters like that!

Angela and Mike said...

haha, that is so cute! I love the sweater. Hey, it doesn't look like he is bald to me...his hair must be growing in!

jenna said...

time for you to move here and do mommy things with us. time to post a picture of yourself for heaven's sake. i'm fatter then you. let's face it. so maybe i shouldn't post pictures of myself? oh self confidence why have you abandoned me?! :)

Steph said...

LOL :)What a cutie!

Heck, between the Ellersick girls you're going to have bargain jewelry and bargain baby gear! After I make some more necklaces I'll post them on my jewelry blog. I'll let you know when I do them.

Anonymous said...

Andrea! I am glad you found my blog. I was trying to come over again sometime and meet ya, but then Jakobi told me how your cute little boy had been sick and I didn't want to infest your house with germs as I teach icky middle schoolers! When your up for visitors, let us know and we'll stop by sometime and chat.
Emily

Brown Family! said...

He is so freakin' cute Andrea!! :) You need to come visit P town asap!