Just in case you were worried I was slacking on my mom duties...we DID go to the pumpkin patch this year. Fall is the busiest time of Trevor's business. BUT, I will have you know I am doing better this year than last. I felt more prepared and more content. I won't lie. I'm really really tired. This pregnancy is double duty in more ways than one and I NEED help some days. Trevor not being around is rough......but doable. I feel like, if I can get through these seasons with less complaining than last, than I am a better person. I'm working on it....
Tangent.
We went late one night after a cattle sale.
We saw some pumpkins.
Treyson hated the inflatable toys.
Trey loved the swing which we learned he was too small for when he literally fell head first suspended in mid air thanks for his legs (almost went into labor on that one....).
Treyson thought the tractors and corn and animals were overrated (he sees these things daily)
Mom learned she was far too fat to fit in the mini-train.
We went after to an all you can eat Chinese buffet at 9pm and sat for 2 hours waiting for all you can eat crab.
It was pretty much the best night.
6 educated comments:
can't wait to see the next two! he is so stinking cute. oh, and we have that shirt. calvin wore it first. now it fits miles.
looks like a lot of fun :) I can only imagine the panic when Trey fell out of the swing! ah! glad it all turned out great and it turned out to be such a great night ;)
Love his irrigation boots.
Trey loves to swing. Nothing could make him give that fav new hobby up! Glad he didnt land on his head.
I've gone days without a shower, but girl you might not shower for months!
he is SO cute!!
im so glad you're doing so well!! <3
looks like a super fun family night!
Post a Comment