Monday, November 29, 2010

Playing in the Snow


Disaster.


30 minutes to get him ready with the conclusion that someone needs to design a kids snow line with boots and gloves that are easy to get on and STAY on.


He lasted about 15 minutes, crying and screaming "BRRRRR...." most of the time.


I had to heft him up a huge snowy hill because he refused to take another step on his own, almost causing the twins to come up in my throat.



But, those two minutes of smiles made me feel like a good mom.





And it's good to feel that way. True or not! :)


(I even took some pictures. RARE.)

4 educated comments:

jenna said...

yay for pictures! i feel like it's been so long since i've "seen" trey!
amen about the snow clothes. i go through all this trouble to get quinns on and he touches the snow once then says "burrrr cold?" i'm like ehhh so much for all this snow playing i once thought!
good girl for taking him outside and playing. major mom points!

Mrs. Ponder said...

Love.

Lindsey S. said...

I have still not braved this event. I can never seem to find the time to leave Matthew there all alone. Wondering what I'll do with the Monitor in the snow. Ah, we so need to try this out Saturday if James is around. Stupid Finals.

I am so proud you did that. Carrying him and all. You rock women. And adorable pregnant. Still Glowing really.

Steph said...

ha ha...he is SO cute! And, you are a good mom to let him have a 15 minute adventure outside (there are some days where Jack doesn't get to leave the house) :)