Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Moms of multiples are freaks of nature

6 educated comments:

Heath and Gretchen said...

Hahaha, all too true.

jenna said...

haha i'm not a mom of multiples but i can relate to this conversation so well!!!

you should just like write up a card to all the questions and have them in your hand bag. like pass along cards but about the nature of your conception!
;)

Melissa said...

That is sooo true!!! The one question they missed is..."Which one is the bad/naughty one?"

Teryn said...

bahahaha... so true.... people ask way too many questions when something seems "out of the norm" to them... I'm probably guilty but as I grow, I try not to be. I always hated when people would look at Claira and say, "looks like it's time for another one".. or "wow, what an age difference"... yeah, non of your freaking business people! ;)

Mitzi said...

LOL! My best friend is a MOM and the "The one that is not screaming" answer is SOOOOOOOO true!

Unknown said...

OMG. The site where you make these types of videos is awesoooome. love it.