Monday, November 22, 2010

Obligatory Update

Treyson @ 22 months. In his sweater from our friend in Argentina.
I finally took a prego picture with a cell phone. So it stinks and I have horrible posture and you can't tell how huge my gut is thanks to an awesome sweater.

I have no exciting updates. Just feel guilty for having no new pictures of Treyson.....Fall should be my favorite time of the year, but really I just try to survive. It's Trevor's busy season. Trying for all of us. There are a lot nights/mornings I spend in tears simply because I'm exhausted (oh, and because I haven't had my hair done in 4 months). Then, I remember, it's only going to get tougher alone with three kids, so I better get over myself.
Treyson is currently working on developing a greater sense of humor. Everything is funny. Everything is a joke. Everything deserves a knee slapping laugh. It's seriously hilarious. I have never seen a toddler who has such an understanding of humor. His talking is improving, but still behind. I'm not surprised, but happy to see new words emerging so we know he's not a complete mute. His current favorite words are "Stop. Don't. NO" fabulous. He is still on the smaller size, but you would be too if you ate 300 calories a day. We're hoping with a 5'8 mom and a 6'4 dad, he hits a growth spurt at some point. Either that or get his own reality show for little people.
Trevor works. The end. I wish I could tell you how he's doing, but I truly never see him.
I am still pregnant with two fetuses. I could go into a lot of gory details, but here's the best summary. I feel at 23 weeks exactly how I did at 41 weeks with Treyson. I am the same size. Gained the same amount of weight. Slept as little. Felt as exhausted. I think being pregnant with twins is SO different than a singleton. It's twice as physically draining. And your thighs get twice as big (oh, how I wish I were kidding.....it's horribly sad). That being said, things are going so well so far. No problems. Not a day goes by we don't thank Heavenly Father for 3 healthy kids.
So there you have it.
We're really boring.

6 educated comments:

Tara said...

omg puh-lease. you are still so tiny. i think you look great!!

if you are looking for a way to make ur legs look extra skinny, i LOVE these new nylon-like leggings i just got from motherhood. they are almost like spanx for the preggo woman, but spanx that double for pants. does that make sense? i bought them for our xmas cards, but i swear they are going to be worn like every day from here on out. and they were only like 8 bucks!

Dedre said...

you are not huge!...but I had to laugh when you said your thighs get bigger with twins...so true. I couldn't believe how much bigger my thighs were with the twins! I know exactly how you feel about being tired, and only 6 months along. This is just about when it starts. By 7 months you are soooooo tired. Not to be a downer, but I remember going in that day, telling the Dr. I kinda felt like I was in labor (I totally didn't) but if I wasn't he better make me be in labor. I wasn't in labor, but he made it happen. Thank goodness, because I was sooo soo soo tired, I couldn't take it any more...I just wanted to sleep, and sleep on my stomach!!!!

Teryn said...

Trey is so stinking cute! You must be standing at the most amazing angle EVER bc I see non of the hugeness you are talking about. I can only imagine however, how exhausted you already are and will continue to be! All in the name of healthy children, right?! When is your next ultrasound?! dying to know if it is FOR SURE two girls?!! If so, does it seem like the season for girls or what?! whoa!

jenna said...

i love you trey!!!! oh my gosh that sweater and his sneaky little smile. i want to squeeze the skinny little life out of him.
sometimes i'm not sure how quinn can survive some days on ritz crackers and bananas. but i guess they do?!

you look incredible as always. blah blah blah. you're mean to be preg i swear.

Angela and Mike said...

For the record, you still look totally awesome.

Steph said...

you're adorable and super small still! where did you get that sweater?

p.s. i got maternity jeggings from old navy...they feel like sweat pants, but look like stylish skinny jeans. they were $20 and i like them way better than my gap jeans. ;) now, you know my secret so share yours about the sweater!