Monday, September 19, 2011

Pictures






My sister in law, (Kali, my brother's wife) is an amazing, self taught, photographer. She's one of those people who can do about anything and do it well (and, I couldn't have hand picked a better wife for my brother or SIL for myself). She took formal family photos of us over my sister's wedding weekend, and some candids. I've only seen a few, but they seriously brought me to tears. We don't get to take many photos anymore, simply because we never have enough hands to hold one more thing, so I feel like the twins life isn't as well documented as Treyson's. So grateful for these memories she captured and can't wait to see more! Thanks again Kali!

9 educated comments:

BriANDaleen said...

Beautiful pictures! And can I just say you are SO tiny (yes, you are sensing extreme jealousy!)

Brooke Wilkins said...

I am going to echo every on this and say that you are skinny minny! Seriously how did you get so tiny and how did you just have twins? Super Super jealous! You look fab! Man your kids are just adorable!

Dedre said...

so cute! I love family pictures. I don't love getting them done...it's always mad chaos I swear...but I love the final result. Like you said they are precious, and they make me tear up when I look at them too.

You're girls are soo darn cute, and that darn boy of yours makes me want to have one of my own :) That's saying a lot, because I'm pretty content with all girls.

Tara said...

STUNNING.

Steph said...

love them! you look beautiful. good job, Kali!

Vanessa said...

Gorgeous!!! Man you make cute babies :)

Ms. Green Eyes said...

Beautiful! And YOU look so good. How are you so skinny?!!

jenn said...

these pictures are beautiful! your little family is too cute!
i just recently found your blog again...i read but never commented before you went private....i am happy you are not private anymore!!! i think you are THE WOMAN for breastfeeding your twins! i have a 6 week old (and a 20 month old) and i am breastfeeding again...it is hard! i cant imagine breastfeeding twins! you go mamma!!!!

Megan and Mike said...

u r so skinny,i hate you. the pictures are so gorgeous!! cant believe you got a full family photo, and everyone looks awesome. go eat a burger.:)