Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Simple

We're a simple family. Not a lot of stuff. Not a lot of trips. Not a lot of nights out. Really, the only thing we have a lot of is kids and cows. I'm really okay with that. I'm learning in my 27 years of wisdom (sarcasm.), sometimes, simple provides the greatest memories.

Reading stories. Child Hazards in the background (anyone have any ideas of how to cover those stupid cords?). I hate pictures of myself. It's a reminder of how much things have changed. It's hard for me, but I'll look back some day (when I'm "me" again) and be grateful for these pictures. I'll remember how exhausted. how out of shape. how white. But more importantly, how happy.
Treyson wanted in on the fun.

Oakley. LOVES her bouncer and tries to bounce as high as she can.

Sisters playing footsies.

Treyson reading to Reagan.

3 educated comments:

Mrs. Ponder said...

Simple. Tears. You are very wise my sweet daughter. Thank you for having your priorities straight.

Jessica said...

You are a beautiful Mom! The best things in life are free---time spent with family!
Thanks for sharing all these amazing pics of your cute children!

jenna said...

i can feel my life getting simpler by the moment. never would i dream of not leaving the house for days on end, and the other day i realized it had been three whole days! SO not like me! hopefully we can get in to a routine soon where i can feel like a human again. i figure if you can acclamate to a two year old and twins i can surely handle two kids. right? RIGHT?!??! :) you're doing SUCH a great job with them. you should be proud of yourself.