Haha! That's hilarious! Now don't tell me that's in your yard...is it? Haha! Thanks for the comment! I'd love to pursue photography. If not now, definitely when the girlies are a little older. I don't know how people would like it if I had two in tow at a photography session! :) The camera I have now is a Nikon D60. It’s awesome. I’ve taken a couple pictures for some friends that I posted on a private blog…I’ll send ya an invite!
I have a picture kinda like yours that I'll have to send you. So funny! So I know earlier you said Trevor is out of town this week. If you've got a girl friend around to go see a movie with you, so should go see Night in Rodanthe. Oh my gosh, it was a tear jerker. I took my Mom to it and we both cried.
6 educated comments:
Haha! That's hilarious! Now don't tell me that's in your yard...is it? Haha! Thanks for the comment! I'd love to pursue photography. If not now, definitely when the girlies are a little older. I don't know how people would like it if I had two in tow at a photography session! :) The camera I have now is a Nikon D60. It’s awesome. I’ve taken a couple pictures for some friends that I posted on a private blog…I’ll send ya an invite!
This is hilarious.
I just got your comment on me being a midget... HOW RUDE! Just kidding, I totally am.
SOO FUNNY! I love it!
You so live in Idaho.
I have a picture kinda like yours that I'll have to send you. So funny!
So I know earlier you said Trevor is out of town this week. If you've got a girl friend around to go see a movie with you, so should go see Night in Rodanthe.
Oh my gosh, it was a tear jerker.
I took my Mom to it and we both cried.
oh my gosh, this is so funny.
and hey, looks like the temple is in clay county......i guess ralph doesn't know everything, huh?!!!:)
Post a Comment