I can't seem to KICK this fluish/coldish/west nile virus type and its frusterating the heck out of me. Then, to make things awesomer, I have had bouts of nausea the last few days. Yummy barf. Oh, and some lady at the temple asked if I was having twins. Sweet - fat.
So tonight, when Trev was at his basketball game and I was watching the ridiculous debate, I broke down in tears (again, not a rarity). The only person I really wanted (sorry Trev) was my mom.
24 years old. Lived away from home for 6 years. Still want my mom.
Then, as I wiped away the snot (for you visual learners), I had a thought.
I'm almost a mom now. Now someone needs me.
Oh, shiz.
So tonight, when Trev was at his basketball game and I was watching the ridiculous debate, I broke down in tears (again, not a rarity). The only person I really wanted (sorry Trev) was my mom.
24 years old. Lived away from home for 6 years. Still want my mom.
Then, as I wiped away the snot (for you visual learners), I had a thought.
I'm almost a mom now. Now someone needs me.
Oh, shiz.
4 educated comments:
Don't worry, the feeling won't stop once Treyson is here. Now I always want my mom to find out how to be a mom. TIm tried to tell me Texas is my "home," but my house in AZ will always be home!!
I miss my mom, too. And I'm almost a grandma.
hahaha... good point.
i like you
In response to a bunch of your posts...YES I have felt the anxiety recently and NO it's not just the fact that you are prego (which is a huge deal in and of itself). Times are crazy right now and bringing a baby into the world makes it even crazier. On top of that, I've started getting emotional and even cried for the first time since I've been prego this past weekend. I think I cried when I read my sisters blog and missed my family :(
You will ALWAYS need your mom. No matter how old.
Post a Comment