Sunday, October 26, 2008

Something is happening to my husband.

I seriously think my husband is going thru a midlife crisis. I call him my Jehovah's witness because he hates celebrating any holiday...including Halloween. He won't dress up. He won't go to a pumpkin patch. He won't attend any haunted houses.
This picture totally depicts everything about his mood lately!

amazing.

9 educated comments:

Mrs. Ponder said...

It's a lot of responsiblity to be a father. It also costs a lot of money. hence....the cows. Be grateful he's not at home with you .........playing World of Warcraft.

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tim and Jennifer said...

your mom's comment is hilarious. I forgot what your post was about when I saw that picture...What did you make for dinner? It looks delicious!

Andrea said...

Trevor made the Dinner. He always cooks awesome food!!

Mandi said...

Poke him with a fork and tell him he is done. Celebrate like there is no tomorrow Trevor! You're wife needs it!

Tara said...

omg, i would DIE.

Lindsey S. said...

I feel ya. Well James will do the haunted house thing but getting him to dress up, impossible! He thinks it's "silly". Whatever that means!

Kelly said...

OH MY GOSH!! I THINK THE SAME ABOUT ROG!! HE WONT DO ANYTHING!! He wont carve a pumpkin with me, he wont dress up (even though a few weeks ago he was all for it), he wont do ANYTHING!! LAME LAME LAME!! Move to Tucson so you and I can be fun together...

Carly said...

It stinks when your husband kinda loses that need to impress you and doesn't do everything you want like when you dated. :) Keep pushing for it and he will eventually get that you still love things like that and he will go. I know I had to drag Steve around to things for a while but now we've been together so long he has to do the crazy holiday things I love because it's tradition!!! :)