Yesterday and today, Treyson has decided to rotate into what seems, a standing position. His kicking is no longer outward but downward - right at my bladder/crotch. Awesome.
A ton of my friends w/kids have been on me about taking more pictures of my belly. I succumbed, and took some today - but to be honest - I'm really not getting the whole "pregnancy is beautiful" thing; thus, I avoid such photo shoots.
For some reason, our new camera is sucking majorally so ignore the wierd lines.
26 weeks. No, I'm not having twins. And if my pants look weird, it's because they are undone. I walk around daily with undone pants. It's quite liberating.

My face isn't too chubby yet. I'm sure by Christmas, I'll be rockin the double chin. Like father, like daughter.
Thanks Uncle Logan for the sweet shirt.
18 educated comments:
Cute! You look hot preggars! So, your poor sister! That really sucks and I would definitely have a thing or two to say to that girl. BYU-I is tough...I didn't even last the year there. We're doing really well, all things considered (take a look at my blog).
Andrea, I am laughing right now. I don't know how to describe your sense of humor but it gets to me... I am sure Treyson would love to know at some later date that he used to kick his mother in the crotch! :) I will have to remember that one.
Ps Go stand in front of the mirror and repeat 5 times after me, "I am beautiful pregnant". I think you need to hear it!
You look darling! And oh wait...I still don't see a belly!! Don't you just love the kicks in the bladder - ya - I think I use the restroom like 30 times a day...maybe more!
I think you look great!! :) I hope Treyson changes position, soon ;)
So glad I can look at your blog again! :) You are an ADORABLE pregnant gal!!!
You look so good! Any pregnant girl that still has style is an A+ in my book. I gave up on that after the fourth month...
Cute shirt. Very Anthropology-ish. Where is it from?
Andrea, you are gorgeous!!!
andrea, you look great! and my o my, you are a lot farther along than i thought. treyson will be here before we know it.
you look amazing, truly.
You're adorable! and I love that you are wearing your pants undone :) SO Awesome! I miss you!
You look great...and not huge at all! I hope your hubby made it home by now!
You look amazing! And not even close to chubby face. I'm feeling the chubby face myself. You look great and tiny!
Geez you look less pregnant than me and you're further along. Go eat something fattening will ya? So have you ever tried a "bella band?" I got one a few months ago and it's great because you just leave your pants unzipped and throw the band over. Holds my pants together nicely :) Anyway you probably already have one. Just thought I would share!
Andrea, you need to go read my sisters blog... a little sneak peak into your future:) Its a good one:)
haha, girl it does NOT look like you are having twins at all. My tummy will totally be bigger than that in 5 weeks. You look great!
Tell baby treyson to be nicer to mommy.
You look beautiful...as always! I think pregnant women are truly beautiful...they glow... Good thing since I work L&D! I have to stop myself from touching prego tummys...work hazard... I'm sooo excited for you...you will love being a mommy. It's the most awesome job ever...more meaningful than any other thing you will do. You will be great!!!!
You look so cute prego! I know the feeling though, I will never understand those people who say pregnancy is amazing and beautiful ... it definitely doesn't feel so! The pants thing cracks me up! Have you tried those belly bands? They worked great for me. I used one and was able to wear my regular jeans until i was like 7 months along. You can get them at motherhod maternity. Seriously, best things ever!
Post a Comment