Tonight, I'm missing my family. Even my little sister, whom, although we live in the same city, always seems to choose cute boys over me. (Strange, isn't it?) Meet the Ponders.
Love the pictures! Ryan and the famous beanie! I don't think I saw him not wearing that thing except when he was at church while we dated. Think I weaned him from it finally though. Wasn't that the pic from New Years'? Ha ha!! Our children are going to grow up thinking its ok to dance like that...oh dear.
Glad you got a kick out of my day yesterday.:) I knew you would appreciate it. :)
Ahhh. Ohhh. This made me cry. I miss my kiddos so much. I'm not sure which is worse: hormonal preganancy or premenopausal hormones. Where's the tissues?
And Kali.......Ask the Long's about six-year old Logan dancing for Lindsey when she was babysitting. She said, "Logan who taught you THAT?" Well...you know the answer..........
7 educated comments:
Love the pictures! Ryan and the famous beanie! I don't think I saw him not wearing that thing except when he was at church while we dated. Think I weaned him from it finally though. Wasn't that the pic from New Years'? Ha ha!! Our children are going to grow up thinking its ok to dance like that...oh dear.
Glad you got a kick out of my day yesterday.:) I knew you would appreciate it. :)
There is an extra room... come live with me.
P.S. Just a couple of months and we will all be together!
Ahhh. Ohhh. This made me cry. I miss my kiddos so much. I'm not sure which is worse: hormonal preganancy or premenopausal hormones. Where's the tissues?
And Kali.......Ask the Long's about six-year old Logan dancing for Lindsey when she was babysitting. She said, "Logan who taught you THAT?" Well...you know the answer..........
And about that extra room......we're on our way.
Oh no. I just noticed Ryan is "elevated". Please tell me a table is not involved here.........
Yes a table was involved... That is the same night he got my number... I don't know what that says about me. (Sigh.)
Thanks for the logan story. Very funny actually ... at least until it is my own children... ha!
I have multiple extra rooms... please come!
Ryan always danced on tables...and chairs....and couches...and tops of cars. I have even more inciminating photos I think I'll bust out.
Please send me them!!!
Post a Comment