Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Baby Shower

Banana cupcakes. Pics don't do justice.
Cute burp clothes. Not so cute face.
Cute Favors with homemade truffles inside.
Kali and some other friends.

Brooke, my best friend from HS made this blanket!

My sister in law, Kali, threw possibly the cutest shower in the entire world. She's freakishly creative.
We didn't think too many people would should up two days after Christmas, but I was overwhelmed with the turn out and generousity of over 50 women. My mom and Kali worked so hard and it was so fun! I was EXHAUSTED afterwards. And when Trevor saw the loot, he exclaimed, "Thats a WHOLE LOT of baby crap." :)

3 educated comments:

Steph said...

yay for lots of cute baby crap :) LOVE the pictures. You look gorgeous! Kali is so creative and talented. It was fun to see the theme of the shower...love it and wish I could've been there ;)

Ben N Nessa said...

Looks ADORABLE! I can't believe those cupcakes...and the blanket. My goodness :) By the way, I read your above-post...I am sorry it feels like you've been riding an elephant. Haha! Feel better, and it will totally be worth it when you get to play with your cute little guy.

Tara said...

looks like a GORGEOUS shower! i loooove the favors!!