
I am def. only 30 days from being pregnant. The "puffy" stage has begun. It's funny because for so long you feel self conscious about your ever-changing body, but then, it gets to the point where you look SO big, SO big, you just laugh.....

I can't help but wonder if A) people remember what I REALLY look like. B) If I will ever look that way again. Puffy face (which is not good for those of us who already suffer from chubby cheek syndrome), swollen calves/ankles, big butts......It's sweet!

I thank God daily for sweats. And I mean that. Literally.
On the other hand, Trey is so close to being born and I stoked to push that baby OUT! I will gladly take one more month of distorted body image and bad pictures for a bouncing baby boy.
On the other hand, Trey is so close to being born and I stoked to push that baby OUT! I will gladly take one more month of distorted body image and bad pictures for a bouncing baby boy.
7 educated comments:
oh give me a BREAK! You look BEAUTIFUL!!! hahaha.. you kill me.
You look amazing still, but I know what you mean. I LOVED warm-up outfits. I probably wore them for the first few months after Kyle was born too.
i haven't left any of my juicy suits in two weeks. the thought of getting in to jeans kills me! i even have a cute pair of designer maternity ones and boy are they hideous. only a few more weeks sis!
you look amazing for being weeks away from having a baby. seriously amazing. you are all belly.
just wait until they give you fluids for your epidural, then let the puffiness begin! cant believe you are so close. you'll do great.
I think you are so cute prego! I am excited to see pictures of Treyson...
Glad you got to go home for Christmas!!!=)
um, hello! You are still so pretty! All you have is a belly! I was puffy pregnant, you are not! :)
Post a Comment