It's been almost a week since my last post, and what a week! I know some of you were just dying to hear about our ever exciting life (said with every ounce of sarcasm possible).
We are moved in. The house is perfect and your bed is ready for a visit!
Trevor has returned to work and I have spent most my time unpacking, realizing how much I need to get done before the kid comes and talking on the phone to insurance, electrical, gas, internet, cable companies etc etc.
We are headed to Kansas Saturday morning. Is it rude to ask for prayers? I'm nervous, but ohso excited! If I die on the side of the road, you guys can fight over my stuff. The Dollar store seriously has some beautiful things adorning my home so it's worth the fight.
Oh ya, and Treyson is already measuring 5 pounds. If I have a ten pound baby, I will cry.
(Like that's anything new.)
Random side note. Go see the ever cheesy, ridiculous Christian movie "Fireproof." You will laugh at how horrible the acting is, but leave a better woman/man.
My next posting will be full of holiday/baby shower/me in all my fat glory moments. promise.
7 educated comments:
LOL :) I'm excited to see pictures and will say a prayer for your holiday travels.
So maybe....just maybe....you'll have a space on the pew Sunday morning? (11:30!)
Your wedding pic on the top of your blog cracks me up. We used a pretty similiar pic we took a few months ago for our Christmas card...well, Ecard. I can't give myself that much credit (actually gathering addresses and mailing something). Have fun on your trip! It seems I have experienced all the fun pregnant things but the braxton hicks (spelling??) But because I said that I'm sure I have jinxed myself - as I did with all the other things I "hadn't experienced yet" and then did.
Congrats on the move! You are a brave girl to make a move and a trip across country 8 months pregnant! Good luck.
Oh my you are soooo funny! I just thought I'd pop in to see how you were doing b/c I hadn't in a while. And thank you for this post! Have a wonderful holiday and I can't wait to see and hear how everything goes!
Can't wait to see you!
Good luck with the drive! I hope you guys are safe! Dont' worry I went and saw that movie too and I AGREE! Totally cheesey/bad acting but ok so I'm a girl and I maybe cried a little bit :) Did you? I can't believe Trev did the ultrasound on you! LOVE it. Can we catch up soon? I miss you. Love you. PS you look so cute prego!
Post a Comment