This makes me laugh so hard because I think if it's for Bailey it is totally fine. The girl has tons of clothes and doesn't need a thing. I went to Babies R Us for some gas drop medicine and spent $100. I figured that's when I would tell James, Christmas is just around the corner!
3 educated comments:
This makes me laugh so hard because I think if it's for Bailey it is totally fine. The girl has tons of clothes and doesn't need a thing. I went to Babies R Us for some gas drop medicine and spent $100. I figured that's when I would tell James, Christmas is just around the corner!
haha, would you believe I haven't bought one article of clothing yet? I figure I'll get tons at baby showers :) I love all the stuff you find though!
You are official a mom. Don't even memorize your debit card #
Post a Comment