Thursday, December 4, 2008

Quick Updates

Trevor's feelings for me THEN:

Random happenings with no pictures to prove.

A) Trevor finishes college, forever, in T-Minus ONE week. I'm done working Monday!
B) We are moving to the other side of Idaho (Caldwell) in ONE week.
C) We are attempting a Xcountry car trip to Kansas in TWO weeks. Pray I don't give birth on the side of the highway in Wyoming. Tho, Trev CAN deliver cows.
D) Sometimes I forget I'm pregnant. Sometimes Trevor forgets I'm pregnant.
E)I am, indeed, pregnant. I have hemmoroids, leg cramps, vivid dreams, the beginning of cellulite, back pain, hormonal bipolar occurances (Poor, poor Trevor), and death enducing gas. TMI?
F) I really like Treyson. He's worth it.
F) I met a lady this week who is originally from a SO Ca,l big city and married a cattle rancher from Wyoming. This was her advice to me: "The first two years of marriage will be absolutely horrible because no one, including your husband, will EVER understand the transition you have to make. Not just to the "country" but to the lifestyle of ranching. Then, after two years, you will just lower your standards and be used to it."

I'm still wondering how I should feel about that.
Trevor's feelings for me as of late:

10 educated comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

haha. Love it.

jenna said...

you can do it girl! i think the only reason why i'm not terrified is i'm a planner. i had a plan before i got pregnant. i planned to be married three years, planned to have us both done with school, planned to own a home and be slightly settled blah blah blah. basically i'm boring. as for your cross country trip.....ahhh! stop as many times as possible. you don't want circulation being cut off to you or treyson. and yes: you can call me bipolar too. perhaps we should hole up in a house together for the next month and let our husbands run free. i'm sure they would like that.

Angela and Mike said...

very nice. I like the advice you got from the So Cal girl.

You are right...little Treyson is worth it. He's gonna be here so soon!

Mrs. Ponder said...

But look how good looking your husband is!!!

I picture you in the backseat of the Chrysler 300 doing bicycles and yoga dog poses. Just keep that circulation going.

Sarah, Nick and Seth said...

Good luck on the road trip ... we'll be doing a road trip as well, except we'll actually have the baby in the back seat yelling at us. (i'm not sure which is worse to be honest?) You're almost finished with being pregnant ... YEAH!!!

Kelly said...

oh my gosh. This post seriously made me laugh out loud! hahahaha. I love you.

Kelly said...

post pics of the new house ASAP! We are house hunting right now and In my prayers I say "Please bless that we find something as cute as Andrea and Trevor."

Kelly said...

PS. pretty sure were over due for a belly pic. Is it kind of creepy that other people are so obsessed with seeing you grow?! hmmm...

Bonnie said...

The joys of pregnancy...I bet you are going to be glad when its all over. I am for sure. but enjoy the time alone you have with trevor while you can!

Steph said...

Just go hang out with my mom in Weiser :) :) :) She'll make you feel more at home! There are lots of perks to Idaho--and who knows--maybe we'll be back in 18 months and you and I can go shopping and eat Costa Vida (in Eagle) as much as we want!

I'm excited for Treyson to come!