Tuesday, July 7, 2009

little tike.

What the heck is going on?
Treyson is morphing into a small boy.
It's so cool.
And yes, these pictures almost all look the same. I'm obsessive.

13 educated comments:

jenna said...

HUGE! and oh so cute. um i'm dying about the fourth of july post. i would pay big bucks to have been at THAT parade.

Megan and Mike said...

yeah he needs to stop growing... but he is so good looking

Ben N Nessa said...

So true....soon he'll be running around :)

Morgan said...

Wow, he is growing up so fast. Tell him to stop. Before you know it he is going to be turning six and have a mind of his own! I feel like it was just yesterday that Tyler was a little guy like that! Enjoy that little stud!

Tim and Jennifer said...

I love him. Is that wrong to say?

The Kynastons said...

Wow he really is getting to the kid stage. So cute. And I'm totally like you...I have ten million pictures of Macie that look almost the same. We're just proud mamas :)

Mrs. Ponder said...

I'm not going to recognize him, am I? It's only been 8 weeks!

Sara Parr said...

Love his outfits. Nice work.

Tara said...

he is growing so fast!!! hes so handsome!!!!

Brett and Lex said...

Haha, there are slight differences in the pictures! You are so funny! It is crazy how they suddenly are kids rather than babies!! He's a cute little guy!

jenna said...

blog.more.please.thankyou.

Lindsey S. said...

You may love me more knowing I drove that van in high school. ya, awesome right. haha And what if they are making out in 16 years? hmmmm

Lyle & Britt said...

oh my goodness what a good looking ROCHE boy! he is darling.. the wedding is sept 5th!! so come and bring that cute baby of yours!! love you