the whole christensen family was just in your neck of the woods in cascade. we should have hung out! when are we going to meet up together for a play date?
Seriously Andrea, could two people have created a better looking baby? I have to admit, I'm way jealous that I probably won't have a blonde hair, blue-eyed little boy. By the way, I saw your status on Facebook about the hair. I think someone mentioned doing angled bangs with an A-line...LOVE IT! Seriously, it would look amazing on you. Since your hair is so thick, just wear it a little longer, with the back at the base of your neck and angling down forward.
5 educated comments:
the whole christensen family was just in your neck of the woods in cascade. we should have hung out! when are we going to meet up together for a play date?
I think you might be motivating me to work out. Just maybe. You look so good!
I dont work out Jenn.
And I eat like a horse
Trey and I walk everyday.
It's all breastfeeding. Think Kyle would consider going back on the boob? ha
You guys are a gorgeous family. I love Sundays too.
Seriously Andrea, could two people have created a better looking baby? I have to admit, I'm way jealous that I probably won't have a blonde hair, blue-eyed little boy. By the way, I saw your status on Facebook about the hair. I think someone mentioned doing angled bangs with an A-line...LOVE IT! Seriously, it would look amazing on you. Since your hair is so thick, just wear it a little longer, with the back at the base of your neck and angling down forward.
Post a Comment