After a weekend with the best, the fair this week, Treyson's grouchiness (teething?), my husband gone,finding a new place to live, and a thousand projects I've started for myself....I think this picture depicts it all. Mold is growing on the dishes. My child is covered in crusty rice cereal.Miss u Moe. Enjoy Powell while I enjoy the fields of Idaho.
But, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO grateful to be busy. I flourish when busy. Excuse the shortage of bloggage.
4 educated comments:
love your hair :) Are you leaving Idaho or just moving to a different place there?
did you cut your hair??
you have pretty friends. i guess pretty people congregate together. :)
no didnt cut it. same ol same ol. plus 3 inch roots.
hey what's the name of that blog that posts about modest clothing... from j crew and stuff. i was looking on it the other day, and now i can't remember the website. thanks!
Post a Comment