Andrea I don't even think we've met but I know my husband knows you and I'm friend's with Emily Roche. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that you have the cutest little baby!!! And yes there really is NOTHING better than napping with your little one. I LOVE sleeping with Camden (our baby boy) on my chest.
I totally agree. I love taking naps with my babies. I'll be sad when they out grow that stage. Trey is just so cute. I want to eat him up. It makes me want a little boy but I think I'll have to wait a while for that. :)
Ponder!=) I love your Blog! You make me smile and feel better about how marriage has changed everything (mood swings, talents, work, school, MY LIFE). You are always honest - and I love it. Your Treyson is a knock-out and such a sweet boy! Love ya and hope you're doing well! Jessi (Neifert) Nelson. =) Ps- sorry about the creepy- Ponder bit.
11 educated comments:
Andrea I don't even think we've met but I know my husband knows you and I'm friend's with Emily Roche. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that you have the cutest little baby!!!
And yes there really is NOTHING better than napping with your little one. I LOVE sleeping with Camden (our baby boy) on my chest.
Oh the days of napping.. *sigh*.. enjoy it while it lasts! They grow up WAY too fast ;)
I love the bubbles....
I couldn't agree more! Treyson is adorable.
I totally agree. I love taking naps with my babies. I'll be sad when they out grow that stage. Trey is just so cute. I want to eat him up. It makes me want a little boy but I think I'll have to wait a while for that. :)
awww..just cute :)
i love it too. lately quinn will just sit there while i 'sleep' and grab my face. oh it's so cute.
Ponder!=)
I love your Blog! You make me smile and feel better about how marriage has changed everything (mood swings, talents, work, school, MY LIFE).
You are always honest - and I love it. Your Treyson is a knock-out and such a sweet boy!
Love ya and hope you're doing well!
Jessi (Neifert) Nelson. =)
Ps- sorry about the creepy- Ponder bit.
Haha! My baby did that eye thing too! Wow, how darling is your little boy!?
cute! Seriously Reese just started giving up naps and I am sad! That is the best!
brady does the same.exact.thing!!
Post a Comment