Trey loves everything involving cows! Looks like you raised him right Andrea. ha.
-----Trevor
That is too cute!!!!You have a little rancher, like his Daddy.
This is awesome...and definitely blogworthy, even when on a hiatus.
I didn't blog! That was entirely Trevor. on his own. I'm as shocked as you are.
That makes it even more awesome.
way to go trevor! i'm impressed.and andrea, looks like cows are a part of your life.. indefinitely .
hahahaha.
How perfect!!
hahahaha...this made me laugh out loud at work.
ha ha...very funny! like father like son, right?!
He is such a happy baby!!! "Trevor, you did this." HAHA!
Post a Comment
10 educated comments:
That is too cute!!!!
You have a little rancher, like his Daddy.
This is awesome...and definitely blogworthy, even when on a hiatus.
I didn't blog! That was entirely Trevor. on his own.
I'm as shocked as you are.
That makes it even more awesome.
way to go trevor! i'm impressed.
and andrea, looks like cows are a part of your life.. indefinitely .
hahahaha.
How perfect!!
hahahaha...this made me laugh out loud at work.
ha ha...very funny! like father like son, right?!
He is such a happy baby!!! "Trevor, you did this." HAHA!
Post a Comment