Good for you for putting trey is nice outfits. I change Colton's clothes about 3 times a day from the amount he spits up and he always has a bib covering what he is wearing anyways...so I figure, why put him in darling clothes? One day...
Okay, I saw your comment on Chelsea's blog and Mike TOTALLY said the Ed ED thing too. haha!
Andrea...does Trevor's cattle-ness ever bring you to Las Vegas? I would say that it'd be fun to meet up, but I don't know the next time I'm going to be in the middle of Idaho if you know what I mean :) haha.
Have you started rice cereal? My dr said 5 or 6 months...he is 5 months on the 25, so I don't know. I kinda want to start it because it could be fun. It is also more of a hassle though.
Have you seen my blog lately? People probably don't even know james and i even exist. I need to rename my blog to just Bailey! haha You and your Mom look so much a like. It's a good thing because you are both beautiful.
10 educated comments:
Your mom is beautiful! I'm loving all of his outfits.
OKay... Your mom seriously looks so much younger than when I saw her last!! She's gorgeous. Just like you :)
LOVE YOU!
I didn't make AI :( Oh well.
he's adorable ;) and your mom is beautiful!
Quite out of control. haha.
Good for you for putting trey is nice outfits. I change Colton's clothes about 3 times a day from the amount he spits up and he always has a bib covering what he is wearing anyways...so I figure, why put him in darling clothes? One day...
Okay, I saw your comment on Chelsea's blog and Mike TOTALLY said the Ed ED thing too. haha!
Andrea...does Trevor's cattle-ness ever bring you to Las Vegas? I would say that it'd be fun to meet up, but I don't know the next time I'm going to be in the middle of Idaho if you know what I mean :) haha.
In response to your comment...
Have you started rice cereal? My dr said 5 or 6 months...he is 5 months on the 25, so I don't know. I kinda want to start it because it could be fun. It is also more of a hassle though.
cute pics. i can't get over how old treyson looks. lost your address in the chat, mind e-mailing it? thanks.
Have you seen my blog lately? People probably don't even know james and i even exist. I need to rename my blog to just Bailey! haha You and your Mom look so much a like. It's a good thing because you are both beautiful.
He's such a little Trevor,it's scary! He is Trev Jr.
From the glimpse of your couch in one of the pictures, I can tell I love it!
i hope you dont mind me sayin this, but your hubs is one hot cattle rancher.
that pic of him and trey all dressed up is sooooo cute!!! trey is SO incredibly handsome.
Post a Comment