Thanks for the outfits Moe!
I told him to sit nicely. He is obedient.
Trev and his sister Kali.
Hope your 4th was as happy as ours....parades, BBQ, babies, yard work, and fireworks. The fourth of July continues to be my favorite holiday! Love this country and oh so grateful, for my brother and others who fought to protect our freedom. People like him and few and far between these days. As much as I pray my son never has to go to war, I hope Treyson will have the bravery of his uncle.

10 educated comments:
Your 4th looks like so much fun! I love all your red, white and blue outfits:this post and the ones below. Such a good-looking family and it looks like you've had some good family time recently!
i love your girls bows!!! soooo darling, you have such a gorgeous blue eyed family!!!
So darn cute! Promise I will get a pic to you of some bows, and I need your address!!
I am so happy you stopped and said hi. I have been there thru so many of your stories. If you ever need anyone to vent to, please please please contact me. It is the hardest job, and trust me in my opinion being a mom of twin GIRLS is hard. your kids are adorable. I just wish I was a better blogger like you ;) I am so glad I found a fellow blogger with a life as close to mine as I think it can get! XOXO Danielle
www.ddcarroll.blogspot.com
You have the cutest children on the planet! I am in love with their 4th of July rosettes. I need a little girl. Or any baby for that matter!
your family is ADORABLE! I love all the new photos and blog posts...I want to move to a small Idaho town and hang out with you all day (our screaming kids and all) ;) You look too gorgeous to be a mom of three!
ahh.. you all look so festive and cute!! I love the fourth too!
ohh and I love your family photo at the top...simple..but soo so cute!
Oh my gosh... can I just say that I love, love, love your blog?! Your little ones are so darling, that I can hardly stand it. I am pretty sure that your posting about Reagan had me teary eyed. What a tender and precious little lady you have on your hands... Also how fun to be able to look ahead and know that Oakley, at age 14, will be your best friend and biggest headache!
You look amazing in all your pictures! I do not have three children and I would kill to look as good as you!
this almost made me cry.
your family is so beautiful & those babies are very lucky to have such an amazing mother.
I spent the 4th in the field training, yet again this year.
It is a great feeling to know that there are people who appreciate what we have living in the good 'ol USofA!
(warm fuzzies)
Post a Comment