Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Work Out



Getting a workout isn't as easy as it once was....

11 educated comments:

Jessica said...

Three words: YOU ARE SKINNY!!!!

Tim and Jennifer said...

You don't even have hips. Are you sure those twins are yours?

Liz said...

just lifting three kids all day is work-out enough, right?! or we we wish:)

huggin said...

Who needs a work out when you are lugging around three little ones?! That picture cracks me up and officially made my day.

Sheryl said...

serious girl crush on you. i dont work out and i dont have kids. good job girl!

Unknown said...

Im a total stranger - so you know my opinion is NOT biased.... but for reals, pretty much everyone at the gym is there trying to LOOK LIKE YOU! ps - so glad you came out of the stalker closet, I have THOROUGHLY enjoyed reading through your blog! TWINS??? Oh man I better stop complaining about my pregnancy :) I got off easy!

Tara said...

well you must be doing somethin right, cuz you are heck of skinny!

Jamie said...

Let's be honest, lugging around those two little chunkers has got to be the ultimate workout. Just think of how many calories you burn getting all three kiddos buckled into their carseats!

BriANDaleen said...

So besides you looking like a smoking hot mama, I have a random question about that picture ;). What is you're carrier, and do you like it? I'm finally breaking down and buying one, because Abrie officially hates her sling that I have, and I have no idea where Brian "mis"-placed my wrap!

Lori and Matt said...

Man alive you look awesome! reveal your secrets!!!

Morgan said...

This is the most hilarious/best update ever on your blog. Seriously made me laugh hard.