
Oakley's A LITTLE confused.

No, she doesn't get to go.

One huge blessing in our life is the fact Trevor can often (and LOVES to) take Treyson to work with him. Treyson begs to be able to go. I seriously don't know how we would do day to day without this luxury. Since it's a little difficult for me to take all three kids places without another adult, we live in our house and for a 2 year old, this often means boredom. His ability to be outside in the dirt, cows, tractors and hay makes him the happiest (and dirtiest) boy alive. I swore my child would not be caught dead in John Deere, but now, I think it's so cute on my little cowboy/farmer.
4 educated comments:
we just spent a week in idaho and i honestly feel like i could live there for this sole reason! it's a boy's playground & q was just so happy there! granted we have lots to do here, but something about the fresh air, cows, dirt...it's just perfect for a two year old boy!
trey looks LEGIT.
Love love love Trey and trevor's expressions in the first pic. c.l.a.s.s.i.c
Love that you're eating your words on the "john deere apparal" hahah! Honestly...only kids who live on a farm/ranch can wear it. Drives me nuts when parents who live in town put their little boys in john deer stuff!
ohh and I swore my girls wouldn't ever wear silly cartoon character crap...and...Jill freaking loves hello kitty. She has socks. shoes. shirts. Hello Kitty! BUT I draw the line on that. Hello kitty is cute, so it's ok :)
I think you are doing awesome Andrea! Your kids look so sweet and happy. It is really hard having 3 little kids, let alone 3 under 3. My hat is off to you!
Post a Comment